Why is On-Page SEO So Important?
Getting the right balance of keywords in the title, description and content on your landing page can make all the difference. Google looks for quality websites and it is up to your website to raise the right flags for the Google spiders to read.
Situations Where On-Page SEO Comes Into Play
1. If a search engine has detected that a group of websites have similar SEO authority ratings, then the On-Page SEO will be the deciding factor.
2. Sometimes your competitor’s websites have better authority (DA/PA), but their landing page is terribly under optimized for the target keyword; therefore, your website’s on-page helps you jump several places ahead in the searching rankings where it will continue to build authority at a quicker pace.
3. When you have built links to your website and it still doesn’t rank for the target keyword – assuming the links were good links – then the primary cause is more often than not because your website is either over or under optimized for the target keyword.
4. Local SEO configurations
Our On-Page SEO Service has Helped Our Customers Jump Several Positions
Our service provides you with On-Page SEO configurations and content friendly landing pages sending all the right signals to Google and building SEO quality into your website. By doing this we have proven that our configurations have increase the overall SEO quality of your website, but also improve on your rankings for the target keyword optimized.
For a single landing page, our price starts at $20 per page.
Large Websites (Multiple Landing Pages)
If you have a large website or you would like to configure more than a single landing page, use our add-on services below where you can add more pages for us to optimize.
(Bulk orders include a discount)
If I Buy This Service, What Work Will You Do On My Landing Pages?
Below are the on-page SEO parameters we’ll configure on your landing page(s)
A: Page Configuration
Configure the Robots.txt file
Remove Meta Keywords
Write Meta Descriptions with keywords inserted
Page Titles with keywords
Remove: Duplicate Headers, Meta Descriptions and Page Titles
B: On-Page Content
Keyword Density Analysis
H1 & H2 Header strategy on each page
Duplicate Content Analysis
(Create Plagiarism Free Content)
Add ‘Alt’ Tags to your images
C: Internal and external Link Analysis
Change NoFollow and DoFollow Configuration Links
(If your website’s platfrom allows us)
Control Link juice being passed out of your site
Broken Link Analysis (Remove or fix broken links)
D: Advanced On-Page SEO Report
One time report that retails at $49, but comes free with orders over $100 on this service
What does the advanced on-page report give me?
While we a re configuring your on-page SEO, we can also run competitor analysis. We configure the on-page SEO report to give you an SEO competitor analysis for up to 3 website of your choice.
- A list of your 3 chosen competitor’s back links
- Social Media Ratings (Google, Twitter, Facebook)
- SERPS Rank Tracking for your website & your competitors websites
- Choose up to 10 keywords you would like to track in which country
- Traffic analysis – see where your competitors get their traffic from
What can I expect with the standard SEO Report?
Every time you book this service we provide you with the standard SEO report format that includes the following features:
The standard features that come with the standard SEO Report Include:
- Meta Descriptions
- Key Word Cloud
- Title Analysis
- Broken Link Analysis
- Desktop Load Speeds
- Mobile Load Speeds
- Goals and Objectives to improve your on-page SEO
This FAQ sections has been created to answer some of the most common questions we have been asked about this service over on our support desk. Many thnks to all those that contributed.
Why is the delivery time for this service 30 days?
We need to track all the changes we make to your website using the SEO report tool, our own on-page SEO scraping tools and keeping an eye on the rank tracker. This pocess can take up to 10 days on a single page, and if we are configuring multiple pages, this could take up to 30 days.
This is because each website responds in a different way depending on its design. In the the stage of this serivce our work is usually figuring out how your websites works and where we can make on-page SEO improvements.
Why don’t you include HTML/Text Ratio in this service?
The reason is because firstly it means we would have to write the content. This we charge at $0.04 per word. In addition, there are many cases where it would mean editing your website’s code to add more text. Coders are quite expensive to hire these days, so the service price does not take this into account. What you see above are all the elements the service does offer. You can reasonably assume that if the service is not listed, then it is not included in this service.
Should I have Anything Configured On My Website Before This Service?
It is entirely up to you whether or not you want to pay attention to errors and suggested improvements outside of on-page SEO. We will happily help you go through this process step-by-step and give you the confidence to make these adjustments.
Here’s what you could prepare:
- Have a Twitter, Google+ and Facebook accounts if possible (Post once on each)
- Check the you have a www redirect on to avoid http:// and www site duplication
Can I get a Copy of the On-Page SEO Report Before I Sign Up to this Service?
Copy and paste www.woorank.com and enter your website’s URL into the search bar. The site will only give you 1 free SEO report per day; however, if you sign up for a free account account, you’ll get more added extras such as the option to download the report into an easy to use PDF, which is the same PDF we use as a guide to improve your on-page SEO.
If you have any further questions about this service, please contact us on support.
On-Page SEO Analysis